Gf says she lost feelings for me and ended it

Me and my gf of a year broke up a month an a Half ago. She said she lost feelings for me and was tired of my only trying in the relationship got tough. After a month of talking she finally go back together with me. We dated again for 10 days but she then broke up with me again saying that she doesn't care about the relationship and just doesn't want to put the effort into it anymore. I still want her back and we are hanging out tomorrow. What do I do or say to take her back?

Posted on Breaking up
Answer
FoxieLadie avatar
2 years ago #2
FoxieLadie
Wiz
Blogs: 133
Forum: 6,966
Votes: 533

Hi,

If after a year, your girlfriend broke up with you and told her she lost feelings for you. Maybe you should believe her, hard as this might seem to you. Breakups happen all the time, and very often they occur because one party loses feelings for the other. My ex and I broke up because it turned out that he never really loved me in the first place.

My question to you is: If she really doesn't want you back and is already talking about losing feelings after only a year, why do you want her back?

Since she is willing to meet with you, just be yourself. Don't beg or plead with her because this will make you look weak and like a wimp. Just tell her straight out that you still care and see what she says.

Foxie

Reply
fredix avatar
2 years ago #3
fredix
Bronze Member
Blogs: 2
Forum: 54
Votes: 0

you should try just to be cool about it dont bring the relationship subject and if she does take it easy accept the brake up and dont talk to her to much let her to contact you just put in your mind first that this girl told you tha she doesnt want to put the effort in the relationship if u want her back she has to be the one who whants to go back with you so you dont have to convince her with words jus show her that you are a cool and relax guy if you go out and be nice to her but not to romantic at least for now and get bussy so you dont talk to her that much, maybe when you gave her space she will start to miss the relationship with you

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #4
Tyler
Guest

She sent me this

Reply
matthewbridges10 avatar
2 years ago #5
matthewbridges10
Junior Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 27
Votes: 4

move on. u cammot force love,sounds though she is interest in someone else and just dont wanna hurt ur feelings,bro when its gone its really gone,The best relationships are when two people can be vulnerable with each other and mutually celebrate their successes and achievements. It doesn’t sound like you can have this with this woman.How to recover? Go do something new. Learn something new, and expand your pools of friends and acquaintances. If you think back to how you met her the likelihood was that it happened by chance. Increase your chances of meeting someone new by doing new things.

Wishing you patience and peace,

The universe around you is changing. Just because something was right for you in the past doesn’t mean it still is. 2.You have grown apart from someone. – Sad but true, no matter what you do or how much you explain yourself, some people will gradually evolve away from your core values. As time goes on they will prove over and over again that they are committed to misunderstanding you and clashing with your needs.
I don't think it's necessarily healthy to go into relationships as a needy person.clingy is a turn off bro

Reply
fredix avatar
2 years ago #6
fredix
Bronze Member
Blogs: 2
Forum: 54
Votes: 0

i agrree with Matthewbridges 10 she might have another guy or else theres something that your doing a d is really really wrong i dont know that part you will have to figure it out not the other person part but the yourself problem part you might think there's nothing wrong with you you could ask her so you can clean your conscience and move on because this girl doesnt want anything with you right now so leave her alone you love her i know and maybe she might come back but right now its not the time bro so let her be if she talks to you be kind and funny if she doesnt just keep with your stuff your life ( everybody told me that when my ex broke up with me aand they are right i let her be with this guy and its been 4 months ande now whe are talking just fine im in my way to try to get her emotions to me back) so just let her be let her alone she alrready told you and now focus on yourself improve and work on your probles couse like her you might had some issues in the relationship as everyone and this is the best time to work on them

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #7
Tyler
Guest

Would you say the best idea is to meet up with her and act like I don't care if we get back together or not?

Reply
fredix avatar
2 years ago #8
fredix
Bronze Member
Blogs: 2
Forum: 54
Votes: 0

yeah but dont do it now wait 2 or 3 weeks to contact her and wen you contact her see how she reacts if you ssee that she is acting mad or something dont do anything if she seems friendly abd happy to hear from u then act

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #9
Tyler
Guest

I think I'm still going to go over to her house tomorrow and just talk about the entire relationship and just act like I'm indifferent about it

Reply