145 1

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for almost 6 months. In the beginning we were fools in love with each other but lately he has been saying that hes not happy and he is miserable. He has had a not so great family history and is going through a lot. he also has a anger problem and i suspect that he has depression, but he is not on any medication. One day we will be totally fine and the next he is wanting to give up. At first I thought it was me but after time has progressed it turns out to be him. I just don’t know what to do to help him, because him being unhappy makes me unhappy.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

.

One Comment:

• Johnny Nicks: It is not your job to make him happy. It is his job. Your job is to make you happy.
    If you find he is behaving in ways that influence your unhappiness ask yourself why you are unhappy? You obviously care for him, but if he us depressed he needs to help himself.
    Find satisfaction in other things that do make you happy.
    You cannot control someone.