justthoughts's Blog

168 1

As of right now I have a lot on my mind. I just broke up with my boyfriend of 8 years because I saw how different we were and how things weren’t working out. I think we were always different it just wasn’t as noticeable and we didn’t clash as much as we do now. I am really having a hard time because I love him but I know that it isn’t working and as I told him its the only relationship I’ve known and I want to see what else is out there and not be in it just because its easy. He’s not so cool about it mostly starting unnecessary arguments and storming out while my main focus is being peaceful and still enjoying the house even though we are both in it. I’m interested in talking to someone else but it’s complicated because I still live with this guy and he probably won’t be leaving for approximately one to 1 1/2 months. Also the guy I’m interested in hasn’t talked to me aside from very light flirting and just causal talk. I don’t know where to go with this because its like I dont really know him so i dont know how i could talk to him. And I think he knows that I’m living with someone so I don’t think he’ll talk to me. What is there to do in a situation like this?

.

One Comment:

• gummybears: time to sit back and take a breather, I think.
    you aren’t fully out of your old relationship yet, its usually not a great idea to jump into another one before the dust settles.
    this guys interest won’t go away. he will still be interested in a couple of months. this will give you time to clear stuff up with the soon to be ex, clear up the air a little then you’ll be free to pounce!