<< Back 1 [ 2 ] 3 Next >>
3 years ago #31
wright
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 6
Votes: 1

i believe that he doesn't trust himself if he distrusts. he doesnt think he deserves you which is a sign of insecurity. he needs to be more confident.

Answer
3 years ago #32
ki_meng
Junior Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 20
Votes: 0

Just reassure him. If can't accept it then maybe he's the one cheating.

Reply
3 years ago #33
BabiiGirl
Guest

This is such a complicated process during a relationship, hence the best method is to always be faithful to the love of your life because in the end, it would be worth it!

Reply
3 years ago #34
Guest
Guest

Seems like itachi and girlie have decided to use this forum as a personal battle ground of who has the best insight on the matter. Yeah you both have master rating status but only because either one of you wont stop one upping the other. This is NOT about either one of you. This person is asking for help and making exteme judgement calls is childish advise. These situations are rarely that black and white. There are many factors that cause people to have trust issues. A broader perspective is in order here.

Reply
3 years ago #35
here to help
Guest

ask yourself this question, is he abusive? does he call you names? r u happy with him? is he hurting u emotionally or physically? do you constantly have to watch what you say or do to avoid a fight? if you said yes to any of this questions or all of them.........i recommend you get out of this relationship because ur in a Abusive Envelopment, and in the future ur kids will face the same problems ur in because they will think that normal. i kno leaving the one you love is hard but he will only change when he wants to. dont think just because ur married or having his kid or paying ur rent that he will change.because the answer is no he wont
UNLESS he willing to get professional help then their is a chance he will trust you

im just letting you know the truth because i live in an abusive family background and dated some one abusive as well that i just couldnt leave because i was inlove

BY::::: ,HERE TO HELP

Reply
3 years ago #36
gymgirlie
Master
Blogs: 4
Forum: 4,885
Votes: 250

I found it funny when you commented that gg and itachi are in battle....actually these posts where a year and a half ago when I was second top contributor and itachi had just joined the site and he was a the newbie. he has advanced a lot since those posts.

Reply
2 years ago #37
sadandstressed
Guest

the same thing is happening to me. ive done some research and it says that one of the main reasons that one partner will accuse the other of cheating or not trust them is because they cheated during the relationship. they now think that you will do the same so they become over protective and accusitory.

Reply
2 years ago #38
Kaveri
Guest

Same with me too... its really awkward

Reply
2 years ago #39
MrMyself
Guest

Look girls... Im a guy and im in the same situation as your bfs i dont trust my girlfriend when she is not with me. Well some reasons for this are: She is keeping her fb and phone away from me even tho we are going our for 2 years now, also she does things with her girlfriends that she refuses to do with me... this leaves me thinking that she will do something stupid eventually. Also she is not showing me enough love and in result it looks to me like she is acting almost the same around her guy friends than when she is with me... Therefore that leaves a thought in my mind that she might do all the kissy stuff with them too =/ Hope i helped someone and i also hope my gf understands me in future =/

Reply
2 years ago #40
pip
Guest

You rock!!! I love your take on this and I wish I could be like that and not take it so seriously. You made me laugh and that's good therapy

Reply
2 years ago #41
trustissuesismynam e
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 6
Votes: 0

im just sincerely worried... there is no mommy issue's behind this.. maybe i would like her to tell me more often that she loves me and cares for me more then anyone.. i dont believe that all men have this hidden agenda that you speak of..

maybe in some cases but in mine.. i just have trust issue's i love my gf so much... she means the world to me and i could not stand to find out that she had cheated... thats all sure i want attention, but who doesnt? who doesnt like to be shown that there significant other really cares for you.

Reply
2 years ago #42
trustissuesismynam e
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 6
Votes: 0

maybe you can check my post and let me know what you think... its under trust issue's

Reply
2 years ago #43
foolish or not
Guest

YOu seem to have lots of useful words...so let me present mine...I have been with my man off and on for 2 years when i say off and on i mean we broke up once for like 4 months...in the time that we broke up i started talking to someone, it didnt last long but it was innocent. Me and my man got back together and everything has been great. The other day he came across a message from a previous friend that i was talking about the guy i use to talk to and he interpreted a message to mean that things had happen between me and the other guy. He broke up with me yesterday becuase he claims that i did not love him, if i did than the time we broke up i would not have wanted to be with someone else. Yesterday I try to talk him out of it but he was adament in his decision. I know he has insecurity issue but i love him so i can deal with it. but he goes on to telling me that things have change and he wants to move on becasue he does not trust me. i tried to tell him and show him but its not working. He told me he has to think about things and keeps stating that he might let go...i am at the point where i think i need to back off although i love him i feel as if i do not have to be begging when i did nothing wrong...i know he is insecured but do i let him go or do i keep begging when i did nothing to disrespect him...i do not want to lose him but im a good girl why do i have to when i did no wrong to him....please help me out.

Reply
1 year ago #44
Alexous
Guest

I love my boyfriend and he trust me and I trust him to but he don't trust me alot but I dont know why but I give him everything we been together for a year and 4 months and he still don't trust me I cry myself to sleep sometimes worrien bout us breaking up but I pray god we never do but it is what it is

Reply
1 year ago #45
Candi Krall
Guest

you are stupid. he obviously has trust issues. he probably got cheated on in the past or has abandonment issues, maybe from people leaving him. you are going to leave him to cuz you're "wasting your time"? try harder. read your cosmo. do something rather than listen to what idiots tell you on the internet.

Reply
1 year ago #46
Kriskiss
Bronze Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 42
Votes: 1

Boys who have trust issues like this r the one who's doing something wrong.

Reply
1 year ago #47
not business
Guest

i have same problem

Reply
1 year ago #48
AntLive
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 12
Votes: 1

Sorry I know this is an old post. But usually if someone doesnt trust you, either they have insecure problems and trust issues from the past. Or they are the ones doing the dirt, and trying to make it out that u are the bad person while they get to have there fun.

Thats only way I see someone acting like that, and if they are dont waste your time. If that person cant help there self, and work on there self so it doesnt drive u up the wall dont bother.

Reply
1 year ago #49
Jenny
Guest

I have learned so much from all the comments posted. Theyre came a day when I stood up for myself and stopped feeling afraid of him. This due to threats of leaving me if he didnt get his way. Were both babies of large families and have our own children. We can have deep conversations, be best friends and lovers. He is naturally outspoken if doesnt like something and I am more quiet and think things thru. I call him on his manipulation tactics and stand up to him for myself worth. We still have arguements over silly things, yet with communication we work it out. We have minor trust issues and being aware of this has helped immensely. When he is feeling insecure, I am the target of his venting, such as there is another man. Or the feel sorry for me drama cos he needs attention. Now that I stand up to his victim charades, I feel he is more aware that I will not take his drama. I also pull my occasional tantrums and he puts me in my place. I feel making sure I am confident in myself makes a huge difference in the love we cherish for eachother. We find that I must work harder on showing my love thru actions and he must work on using kind words to make our relationship work. Communicatiom is definitely key to our love and respect toward one another.

Reply
1 year ago #50
urvee shah
Guest

Gals, see if he dnt trust u at any cost Dan its d time to leave him and move on.. Because if he dont trust u now., he will never trust u in future and that will ruin ur future..

Reply
1 year ago #51
shaye
Guest

well that's only because he don't wanna loose yu

Reply
12 months ago #52
Alexis
Guest

I love my.boyfriend but he doesn't trust me I told him so many times that I'm not.cheating on him I love you too much for that he love me and I love him and but he.don't trust me

Reply
11 months ago #53
A2001:)
Guest

I just think that boys know what can happen in a relationship like getting cheated on and it's always a possibility in a relationship. And that when they are in a relationship that it's hard to trust us as females 100% because of what women do. Other reasons could be because their cheating on you or they honestly do think that you're cheating on them. It happens a lot sometimes because people make up rumors and stuff about you with another guy. It happened with me and my boyfriend. He thought I was cheating on him cause everyone said that I was cheating on him. Which I totally wasn't. But I don't hang out with a lot of girls I mostly hang out with guys so it's sorda hard to deal with that. So if your like me and u hang out with the "guys" then try to spend a little more time away from them and try to either make more time for your boyfriend or try to make more friends with girls. And if he doesn't trust you after you've changed your life style and or you guys have been going out for a while then I suggest you sit down and have a serious talk with him about how you feel about it.

Reply
11 months ago #54
Kimberly
Master
Blogs: 4
Forum: 2,613
Votes: 142

When a person doesn't trust people it can be because they .....are a person who doesn't trust people. When this is the case, the problem is with them and not with the world (including people) outside of them. When the problem exists inside the person and not outside them then:

1. Often, even when other people do everything they
can to provide a sense of security, the person
will still not feel security but will still no
trust.

2. Such a person will often do better with a person
who does not draw a lot of attention to themselves
from the opposite sex and even sometimes from the
same sex because an extra social person can feel
like more of a threat to their security, and they
will sometimes end up with a passive person for
this reason.

3. In the extreme such a person will make a prisoner
out of the one they say they love and even be
abusive mentally and/or physically claiming they
are doing so because their partner is doing
unethical things even when they are not at all.

Ironically so many of the problems we identify in other
people are actually are own.

Reply
10 months ago #55
hercules12345
Blogs: 0
Forum: 102
Votes: 6

Re affirmation, tell him what you are doing on a daily basis and take away any obstacles that could take you off track. Pack the x in totally and no more contact. No lunch by yourself with a friend or old school mate. Good-luck.

Reply
10 months ago #56
karlener123
Guest

gymgirlie:

I know this post is very old, but after reading your answers, you have made my life a lot easier and my mind very comfortable. Does men really play those mind games. That is so much vengence. You hit it right on target for my relationship. I agree with all your answers and I am never waiting around as of now and my head is so much lighter. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Reply
10 months ago #57
cc
Guest

agree 100% omg! its so true

Reply
8 months ago #58
lady k
Guest

i have the some problem with maen. plz halp me

Reply
8 months ago #59
Omotola
Guest

I love ma boyfrend but i kind of dumping him naw nd am loving somelse who cares

Reply
5 months ago #60
Lilsexy
Guest

Yes, just move on

Reply
<< Back 1 [ 2 ] 3 Next >>