1 year ago #1
Guest
Guest
Posted on Dating
Answer
1 year ago #2
Johnny Nicks
Scholar
Blogs: 59
Forum: 25,494
Votes: 1,215

Try talking to him honestly about how you feel and making it clear what you want. That can work too.

Reply
1 year ago #3
Elias
Ace
Blogs: 0
Forum: 831
Votes: 33

has anybody ever cast a spell and seen it work ?

Reply
1 year ago #4
Chrysalis
Bronze Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 74
Votes: 7

Sure you can't be doing that!

Reply
1 year ago #5
Elias
Ace
Blogs: 0
Forum: 831
Votes: 33

Didn't say I was , I asked who had that ever helped ? Hello !

Reply
1 year ago #6
Chrysalis
Bronze Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 74
Votes: 7

You talkin' to me? Cuz I wasn't talkin' to you. Hello to you too!

Reply
1 year ago #7
Elias
Ace
Blogs: 0
Forum: 831
Votes: 33

Yes I'm talking to you, my bad if you were not talking to me.

Reply
1 year ago #8
Chrysalis
Bronze Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 74
Votes: 7

That's ok!

Reply
1 year ago #9
Elias
Ace
Blogs: 0
Forum: 831
Votes: 33

Out of curiosity though do people really cast spells in this world we live in ?

Reply
1 year ago #10
Chrysalis
Bronze Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 74
Votes: 7

Does it matter? I'm sure they do, or think they do. If they exist I don't want to meet them! Once you harness the power of the mind there's no want or need for spells.

Reply
1 year ago #11
Johnny Nicks
Scholar
Blogs: 59
Forum: 25,494
Votes: 1,215

Spells work like placebos...

Reply
1 year ago #12
Elias
Ace
Blogs: 0
Forum: 831
Votes: 33

It's just amazing that people can harness such energy ! I'm sure there is hell to pay in the end.

Reply
1 year ago #13
Chris_Mace
Silver Member
Blogs: 8
Forum: 116
Votes: 16

Let me say this sometimes it is ok for a boyfriend or a girlfriend NOT to come back to you. You are accountable for your choices both good and bad. Ad sometimes you must acknowledge that you made a bad choice and that it was something not meant to last. But you want a necessary element so that you evolve and become a better person through a "hard knocks" experience. Sometimes a change on that order is not only necessary but for the better. I will use the example of my ex. I look at it that I am WAY better without her overall as she added nothing but sex she brought nothing beyond that.. no support, no caring or compassion just either being controlling and wanting things her way all the while and using my wallet living off of me but bringing nothing to the table. I saw the next man my ex is dating now and I have to say with confidence he is a step down or a flight down from me though he may have a nicer car a Mercedes which might mean more expensive car payments really that says nothing actually the fact is he looks to be a stocky 260 to 300 lbs. And he is shorter than her maybe about 5 "6 in height. I was not only taller than her 5"10 and a half to her 5"7 or so but I got myself in good shape about 187 lbs. And now I am going down to 178 lbs... hopefully this summer. I have eliminated most of my financial debt this year. I am going for my Master's degree later this fall and a Doctorate degree following that. He may be a nice guy as he was cordial but the crucial fact is he does not see that she is a gold digger and she went through me and her ex husband before me and she has two kids with him and two kids with me with the child support payments she has derived from both myself and the ex husband and he would STILL look at her as a prospect to be dateable. That is scraping the bottom of the barrel for good times, sex or looking for love in all the wrong places. And then again they both might be the best fit for each other based on reasons that I can't see from my viewpoint. My point is sometimes that is fine to let someone go you might be better off for it without running after them or looking to get them back. It is ok to be single and get your own house in order. Or to go forward and meet someone new that is a better match for you. You just can't exist in the past as there is no room for growth there.

Reply