ignore

Is she right to be mad and ignore me? So me and a close friend of mine of a...
Is she right to be mad and ignore me? So me and a close friend of mine of a few years have, for a few months, been "talking". She has always been the moody type ie. if you get her mad she is MAD. ...
by Lost
PLease DON'T Ignore!!! I Need Help!!!
I have been with my bf for two years. And he is a really nice guy,loves me a lot and I feel very lucky to have him.But few months back,I felt that there was something missing between us but couldn't ...
by vedika2010
please dont ignore this, give us some advice,it,s important,...
please dont ignore this, give us some advice,it,s important,we broke up with my ex six weeks before,so we havent talk for about,4 weeks,now we start texting she initiate contact to wish me a new ...
by Guest
test please ignore
test please ignore test please ignore test please ignore test please ignore
by admin
Ignore Rule HELPPPPPPPPP
ok im doing the whole git your ex back ignore rule no contact..but wehave mutual friends and it was just my luck for them to need a ride from her house..so when i went to pick them up i textd nd said ...
by Love
will a leo guy test and ignore you if he really likes you/lo...
will a leo guy test and ignore you if he really likes you/loves you?
by Guest
My ex girlfriend ignore me.should i apply no contact rule?
Hi everyone.we were 2 years together,and she has also a daughter 3 year old. she broke up 2 months ago.but we lived together.for 2 weeks i live in my Apartment and now she has other guy.she calls me ...
by honny
why would my ex come back just to ignore me?
We were in a ldr and only met once. We got tired of the distance so I broke up with him but then I acted too needy for a while so we lost contact with each other completely. About two weeks ago he ...
by Emma
Should I call/text my ex or should I just ignore everything?
I dated a lot before meeting this girl, Cathy, but never felt this way for anyone. It felt like first love. We dated for about a year before we broke up near the end of last year. When the break up ...
by awaitingFreedom
Why do guys ignore you?
Ok so I started texting and calling this guy recently who I've known for a long time now. We went out on a date a few years ago but at the time I wasn't quite over my ex so things never really ...
by Guest
i still care and love him yet he always ignore me! Should i fight my love o...
i still care and love him yet he always ignore me! Should i fight my love or give up..?
by Guest
ignore
ignore
by TR98
why doesnt my girlfriend show affection anymore? why does she say i ignore ...
why doesnt my girlfriend show affection anymore? why does she say i ignore her when she ignores me? why doesnt she call or text or love me like she used? how can i stop being sad when i know she ...
by Guest
When a guy text you almost everyday, but slightly ignore you in public
I met this guy through a mutual friend two moths ago. We became friends and started cracking jokes and had fun. He's pretty active and joine judo and kickboxing in uni. He asked me couple of times to ...
by Curiousgirl92
should i Ignore her to make her know my values?
i am a 29year old guy. I love a girl whom i met 4 months back. We became friends and thn i started loving her. I told her that i love u and she said i dont have any answer for what u are saying. She ...
by Akhsay
How do you ignore someone unintentionally?
Is it even possible to ignore someone "but not intentionally?" To me intentionally means being aware of. So how can you ignore someone and not be aware of it?
by Etta
Why did he start to ignore me?
He told me that he loves me a lot and I was not sure about my feelings so I didn't say it. we kept in touch after that but not often. Then, I found him on my whats app he started to talk again a lot ...
by lala
Is it normal for men to ignore you over a week after a fight? How can I kno...
Is it normal for men to ignore you over a week after a fight? How can I know he will not break up with me? we've been together for almost 2 years.
by J.E.
Why does he ignore my sexual needs?
I am 47 years old and have been with a man for 3 years. He has been a loyal and affectionate man and has stood by me in some difficult moments of my life. We don't live in the same house because he ...
by Star76
If i ignore my leo lover will it bring him closer to me?
by Guest
"Stonewalling" how do you react to your significant other when they ignore ...
"Stonewalling" how do you react to your significant other when they ignore you?
by Kaycali
Hanging out after 5 day ignore
My boyfriend of 7 months ignored and avoided me for 5 days after I told him that it's probably best that we take some time apart. I asked him to hang out sometime this week and he replied to say we ...
by Guest
Ignore him or not WHAT TO DO HELPPPP?
I'm 39, he is 39.. I been dating my male classmate the last 3 months. We have 5 months in our program and we clicked the first week due to similar personalities (reserved type and tastes)..We didn't ...
by Unluckyinlove
why would a man just ignore my text message after he has been the one in co...
why would a man just ignore my text message after he has been the one in contact regularly for a month?i text him on wednesday, he try to call me but i could not pick up so i just text him and ...
by Guest
why do men ignore women when he was ok with me before. ?
by Guest
are girls still hurt from cheating six months latter why you ignore your ma...
are girls still hurt from cheating six months latter why you ignore your man his call, text , any contact why?
by Guest
Why would this girl ignore me?
Why would a girl flirt with you hard, let you cuddle, and then ignore you and block you on twitter for no reason? I asked this girl out like 9 months ago and she rejected me and I haven't brought up ...
by Shane falco
My guy classmates is starting to ignore me. Well he's the adventurous type ...
My guy classmates is starting to ignore me. Well he's the adventurous type of guy everytime he sees me he'd call my name and I'd pretend like I don't care... then he stopped doing that. Why? We were ...
by Guest
I was very open and honest with him about my feelings. Why did he ignore my text?
There is this guy that supposedly "liked" me. The thing is he never actively did anything go show that. I mean texting here and there is fine but come on. That's all he did. When valentines came ...
by Lolita_Sky
He loves me alot from 3year but I dont know what will be happen he ignore m...
He loves me alot from 3year but I dont know what will be happen he ignore me from 1year but I really love him what I do!
by Chiu
My boyfriend ignore me and I don't know why he doing this?
Before one months I and my boyfriend had misunderstood and I had broken all things at home once he out from the house and he called me and asked why I behaved like that and he said I don't know what ...
by Maha
Ignore
.
by Regret
being ignore in a group of people
I need help! When I with a group of people, with colleagues or in a party etc, people always ignore me or don't talk to me and don't want to listen to me. Even I tried to be friendly, talked to ...
by turnaroundnow
My Ex Girlfriend Acts like She Hates Me, but Won't Allow me to ignore her
My now-ex girlfriend and I broke up about 2 weeks ago. The break up was my doing, but only because she basically forced me into a position where I had no choice. Infidelity was a theme of the last ...
by TommytheRobot
To ignore or not to ignore... 3months pure no contact.... 2year relationshi...
To ignore or not to ignore... 3months pure no contact.... 2year relationship and after a deadly breakup she moves on all happy as they do. 3months of hard won silence and ex gf 'urgently' needs to ...
by Guest
When you ignore your ex's messages, is it a sign of indifference and a way ...
When you ignore your ex's messages, is it a sign of indifference and a way of telling him/her, "I don't care?"
by Guest
What's a good excuse to ignore my bf because I just wanted to run away
by Guest
Why does my boyfriend ignore me for days at a time? We see e...
Why does my boyfriend ignore me for days at a time? We see each other everyday. I'm thinking he may need some alone time. He is an angry person by nature, so if he's in a a bad mood sometimes he'll ...
by Guest
Win Back Your Ex - The Texts of DEATH!
Texting
O.K. Maybe texts can Win Back Your Ex - Maybe The Texts of DEATH is a bit of a dramatic title but it is there for A good reason. I often touch upon the topic of text messages in some of my articles, ...
by Mikey A.
<< Prev 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 Next >>

Ask Your Question