Introduction.

99 2

I have signed up to this website recently for the forum as I have just been through a break up and have found it hard but I have also learnt some things too. I plan on using this blog to post advice on relationships, more specifically on break ups and how to deal with different things in the hope that I might help one person get through a tough time.

Like I mentioned, I have recently had a break up and I plan on starting “No Contact” tomorrow. I have already text her today and it seems pointless just starting right this second if she gets in touch today I will be telling her that I think it would be best for us not to speak anymore. I stopped all contact before but it didn’t last long and I was doing it for the wrong reasons, I was doing it because I wanted her back. Even though I do still love her and want her back more than anything, this time I will be doing no contact to heal and move on from the relationship. If it is meant to be it will be I guess and if not then hopefully I will be in a better place anyway.

.

• gummybears: yo! welcome!
    good to se you worked out the "get your ex back" syndrome! lol!
    we all learn a little something as we go along through life’s little experiences!
  • Sigi: welcome:)
    I will look forward to reading your blog posts and I hope you can help others in your situation