Minnie87's Blog

104 4

I don’t know what to do. I’ve been in this relationship for 4 yrs living together three months after we met. I’ve left 5 times even moved outta state. And once I heard him cry frantically I again left my job to come back only for him to put me down agin. I lack the sense of feeling like I belong. He calls me names and makes me feel like its my fault. He told his ex about my breakdown but he himself didn’t help me. My family is fed up with me therefore I don’t have the support I used to. Recently I had a mental breakdown I was depressed and he told me my problems are for me to fix on my own. But in the beginning I left college for him, I lost two jobs for him and out of all the things I tried. Dressing up, new perfume, getting my hair done talking to him crying to him all he can say is try harder. I now he cheated he’s not that good of covering up his tracks. I promised to never leave him again, but my heart isn’t in it anymore. I want to leave but for some reason every time I have the opportunity I abuse it and change my mind for his feelings which I’m not sure of. Should I keep my promise or start living my life as I should? I’m only 25 I met him when I was 22. I never been to a bar, or experienced the things I wanted or needed to. I’m confused...help me please. Idk what to do.

.

• gummybears: walk..and stay gone. look at his activens. not his words.
  • Minnie87: My day depends on the comments I get. I want to leave but I dnt wanna be a **** to him even tho he has been one to me. I dnt wanna do the tic for tack. I need to do something for my mental stability.
  • Minnie87: Thank u
  • Minnie87: It’s stuff like this that makes me wanna give up on men. Obviously I’m ready, all the effort, n physical n mental changes I’ve been thru. Something told me it wasn’t worth it, but I still tried. Now I just realized it was only to please him. But who’s gonna please me? So I think I’m officially done. Back to Houston I go.