I've been Dating a married Albanian man for 6 months already and NOT proud of it.Just wanna share my

I've been Dating a married Albanian man for 6 months already and NOT proud of it.Just wanna share my story?

So here is the story . Im 31yrs old,I would say really good looking and sexy woman . Been searching for the right man for sooo long and never found it . I start dating this married man 6 months ago.Dont ask me how happened,it just happened. I would never believe that I would date someone married. His wife was pregnant 8months when we start it. I was sure that when she delivers the baby, we will be done. But no , he is still with me. WHY ??? I don't know. She was in the hospital about to deliver the baby , he was with me on the phone.WHY??? He is talking to me all the time, don't let me go out till late, don't let me go out with guys. Made me cut off all the communications I had with my ex bfs. He went away to his home land for two months with all his family , HE is still calling me and texting me every other day,the longest 3-4 days .WHY??? What did I got myself in to ??? Im so unhappy , I have to share a man, I have to be the second woman in someone's life. I don't know whats happening. I don't even know if he loves me . He is keep asking me,if I love him and wants to make sure all the time , that I love him and I say it at the end of every conversation we have. I know all this, is just so NOT right . But please share your comments , I wanna know how this story looks from an outside eye. And don't judge me , its not easy to be alone and refuse love from someone who wants to givce it to you , even if he is married.

Posted on Dating
Answer
 avatar
2 years ago #2
patzski
Guest

Honey I am not judging u because i've been in pretty much the same situation so understand what I tell you is from the heart. This man likes u and is attracted to u for sure, he would not be contacting u like he is if he didn't but he is not leaving his family for u and even if he does it would not be anytime soon and while you are wasting your time on this weak man so many opportunities u have to meet someone who will be there for u and love u is passing u by. What he is doing is dangling the carrot, he doesn't want u to back out of the relationship he just wants u to waste your life with him and put up with situation, if u do not put your foot down u will waste years of your life being second best just getting the crumbs he leaves on the table. You need to take back control of your life tell him how unhappy u are and that u need space because this situation is not fair on u. He WILL make a decision just be prepared to tell him where to go if he starts his control tactics.stay strong

Reply
 avatar
1 year ago #3
sassy
Guest

I am new to this site but I totally agree with the response given.I was in the same boat. I was so miserable from the time that i found out that the guy i am dating has a family already and we were dating for 2 years and i had no clue until recently he told me that he has a son.
What killed me is that he claims that he is not marry but will be living with the her coz of his son and he swears that he loves me..and i've believed him for the longest time. After some sleepless nights and asking myself what is the outcome going to be for me and what happens if one day he wakes up and say i don't want to see you no more and goes back to his family. what options do i have to lean back on if it took five or ten years of my life already and i'm not getting any younger. Anyways,just a week ago,i've ask him what is our future and why he put me in this situation. His reply was he is getting angry coz i keep asking him the same questions over and over again so I needed to stop.Of course I did not,so he sent me another txt stating that when we meet , is not like we are going to get marry nor did he promise me anything... those words just killed everything in me but i blame myself for not trusting in my gut feeling tho. There are times that I do doubt myself . did i really made the right choice...but be strong and everything will b a ok.

Reply
 avatar
1 year ago #4
R
Guest

Sweet we have similar situation, i fell in love with a married man but i know deep inside me it us not right, i wiegh myself from being dumb listening to my heart and being smart following my brain say, married man usually just looking for companion cuz they are not happy with thier marriages,
What help me on catching them if they are really honest and how they make you believe that they are really into you..they will pursue what they want from you cuz they feel like they can lean on you they found that happiness on you that they couldnt get from his wife.. he is sticking with you because you are giving him what he needed..
You have to make a decision ASAP keep him or leave him..
Whats important is what is the right thing for both of you and most importantly whats your conscience telling you..

Reply
 avatar
12 months ago #5
lost puppy
Guest

you are a pathetic pig!!!! you start your conversation with a good looking and sexy. you knew he was married and you state she was 8 months pregnant and thought it would end when the baby was born. don't judge you??? you knew exactly what you are getting into. you set him up. you are the kind of woman they preys upon men. its not him its you! you are weak and insecure otherwise you would never have mentioned your looks or appearance. you need this unavailable man to treat you the way he does because it feeds your ego and then you cry victim. you never thought about that child growing in that belly. you never stopped to think about that wife carrying that baby, washing his stinky clothes that you slobbered over, cooking for him, cleaning, taking care of his family all the while you felt high and mighty making him swarm for you. anyone can counter and say all the bad things about him and rightfully so but you are just as guilty. tell me what is going to happen when those looks and sexiness comes to an halt? what is your amo then? instead of using your brains to cultivate a caring relationship with morals and dignity you sell yourself like a ***** you became. shame on you.

Reply
 avatar
9 months ago #6
Effi
Guest

I'm a married to a shameless alcoholic Albanian. He has cheated on me but we have two kids. Trust me when I tell you they don't treat their woman well. It's always about them and their needs. My husband had multiple girls that I know of. If you think he will leave his wife and family for you this will never happen! If you think that he loves you well, he doesn't. They just say what you want to hear. Be careful don't waste your life. They are selfish egomaniacs. I do plan on leaving my husband just being careful because he is violent as well. It's very rare to get a good one so ladies be careful. The Albanian girls don't want these guys. So believe them!

Reply
 avatar
9 months ago #7
Bela
Guest

Thank you very much for your reply. And not judging me. I did move on with my life. And i really hope you will too. I know its harder for you since u have two kids , but i know you will do whats the best for them. Good luck !!!!

Reply
 avatar
7 months ago #8
Kari
Guest

Your fault for marrying someone like him.

Reply
 avatar
7 months ago #9
Noname
Guest

Hey Im pregnant 6 months. Was engaged to an albanian for 2 years and i left him. He was selfish, arrogant and never listened to my advice. He is now crying to get me back telling me how can you leave me like this , blaming God for everything. When he ruined my life, made me have no friends, made me leave my family, made me live with his family, leaving my career for him and he didnt work for couple months eventhough we are having a baby he is not responsable. He says he loves me he tells me what i want to hear, then he gets mad , then cries to get pity.
Im pregnant i deserve peace and he didnt treat me right its always his family before me . He says its not true but albanian men are just liars. Let them be with their albanian women and stop wanting to change them... Because they will never change.

I hope none of you get pregnant for an albanian your life will he hell, you will become a slave, and why be with someone who controls you? That's emotional abuse . Just let it go. Be strong . Like I am trying to be. One day someone will treat you right and trust you. Albanian men are self centered they wont ever change, they have no respect for women.

Reply
 avatar
5 months ago #10
Lejla
Guest

If he cheats on you well than cheat on him too. You should have your fun too. He won't catch you because they're never there anyways always out. Plus you won't be as angry because your doing t to him too. Who know by cheating on him you mind find someone that will make you happy after all life is short we all should be having fun.

Reply
 avatar
5 months ago #11
RedCat
Guest

I can agree on both sides of the coin, Albanian men are hard work, they are victims of their own upbringing and their culture has alot to answer for.
Some English men who were from a very old generation had similar traits to the younger Albanian men.
The majority do like to spend alot of time with other men, and will naturally gather where others go.
This can all depend on the individual and where they live, their lifestyle, and how many people they know .
There is an issue with them arriving in other countries already 'engaged' or 'married' or it happens once they have left Albania, it's their way of doing things, but most of it is insane, and there are alot of issues in why they are with an Albanian girl, it is true some do not want to be with that person, and it is easier said than done to leave them, so don't think that they are all being dishonest when they say that, but still it is not acceptable obviously!
But there are plenty who have separated, it is more of an issue where kids are involved also.
And most are family minded and love kids and would do anything for them.
I don't agree they are all terrible to have kids with, I know many who have had kids with them and they took great care of them and are happy.
We know of a couple who are Albanian, and the wife had a baby, a friend tried to give her details of baby groups so she could get out of the house etc, her husband said no he didn't want that as she might make friends, my partner said that is just stupid to say that and try to control her.
I have also had Albanian guys say to me that if your partner let's you go out etc he doesn't care for you, lol, yeah, cause it means so much if they cut you off from everything and control you!
My ex was also Albanian, he ruined my life for five years, and was so jealous and controlling, and at the end of it he started being laid back, I knew something was up, and was right when I suspected he was sleeping around, then got with some silly woman who was stupid enough to help him with his immigration problems, and still wanted to keep me in his life, I got rid!

Reply
 avatar
6 days ago #12
Mary
Guest

I would like to talk to you I want to make a decision !

Reply