long-distance

Broke up after 1 year 2 months of long distance relationship - I feel guilty
Hi everyone, this is the first time I'm posting and any advice or comments will be greatly appreciated. I'm a 22 year old girl and I've been with a 24 year old guy for more than one year. We are ...
by Cryingoutfortouch
LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP IS STARTING TO FAL APART!!
I'm in a long distance relationship with this girl for over a year and a half now and things are startin to change. We talk every day but now our relationship is changing we aren't communicating as ...
by DROID2
LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP: MUSLIM BF WANTS NAKED PICS FROM CATHOLIC GF
I'm currently in a long distance relationship with a muslim guy I've never met before, we met through a social website and that was two years ago. His been "in love" with me ever since repeatedly ...
by browneyesbabe
My girlfriend wants to end a happy long distance relationship.
I go to boarding school and my girlfriend goes to university in a different town, 1.5 hours away, she has only started her year and is only just settling down. we have been going out for 1 year now ...
by mario forster
Will the no contact rule work for a long distance relationship
Hello , I have been daiting my incredible boyfriend for 1 year and 5 months. He recently movied to North Carolina for college and I am in new york. in the past we have daited for a few months , he ...
by Nelly
My boyfriend and I turned long-distance recently and he can't take it
my boyfriend and I have been together for 18 months. Recently, he took up a job offer and left for Europe. He doesnt consider to have me over as this is his first job after his postgrad and ...
by goh0095
Does No Contact Work for a Long Distance "Casual Relationship"?
I have no idea what is going on or what I should do. I know this long-distance guy is not dating anyone else, but I'm not sure why he is being distant with me. I told him before that I wanted this to ...
by lalanonymous
how long should i wait to break no contact?
by Guest
Recent official break up. Long Distance Relationship (This is kind of long. But I need advice)
So this whole relationship starts with a dinner party in the summer of 2015. I met a girl named Rachel (26 and I'm 27). We hit it off over our obsession of Breaking Bad and laughing over the numerous ...
by ECM7
Long-Term Relationship, Long-Distance, Relationship Pause, Still wanting her back...
Hi, my name is Patrick and this is my story: So my ex-girlfriend and me first met almost 6 years ago, considering me being 22 years old now. Back then we were both still in high school and good ...
by Patrick
Long distance relationship, fiancé and I don't know what to do.
So... my fiancé and I, we're 27 and 21 respectively, met online around 3 years ago. He's in California and I'm in Georgia. We've met once in person which only lasted a week. Best week of my life. I ...
by EwokChief
i broke up with my girl due to long distance n i wnt her back
by padiwa
How long do you give your ex space and/or time to think about things?
Alright, I'll be as brief as possible. My girlfriend and I broke up. She has gone through a lot the past 6 months. Her parents split up and it's been pretty hard on her. I think it's harder going ...
by bct06001
How long does a rebound relationship usually last?
Been broken up 4 months and in NC for 2 of them (even deleted her off facebook) Even though time is getting on i still feel strongly towards my ex even though she is now in a relationship with ...
by JohnD
Long distance suicidal boyfriend
i have been dating this guy for 8 months now and at the beginning of our relationship it was great. he was honestly one of the most sweetest guys i've ever encountered but he had been hurt in the ...
by Tiff
I lied to my boyfriend( long distance relationship) a couple of times..?
And I know that i've lost his trust and love to an extent where he cannot even fake love for me. I am feeling so guilty and its not like he takes me on guilt trip..i feel really bad. He's such a ...
by jUSTANOTHERGIRLHUN
Long story short, I don't love my pregnant girlfriend. I was...
Long story short, I don't love my pregnant girlfriend. I was literally about to break up with her (we were in the process of breaking up), when she announced she was pregnant. She actually is (5 ...
by Guest
Long Distance Relationship for 4 months, BF wants less communication
I have been in a long distance relationship for 4 mths now. I live in WI and he lives in CA. I am moving back to CA (my home state) mid-June. We texted and called every day, approx 3x/day until this ...
by nicunrs
Long distance relationship boyfriend losing interest ?
Hello well I need help that's why I'm here So me and my boyfriend were actually just good friends for a year and a half he someone that i can relate to and he understands me we have been together ...
by Ivoryl
My Long Distance Girlfriend won't video call with me. We met online and rea...
My Long Distance Girlfriend won't video call with me. We met online and really hit it off, she sends me pictures all the time and we talk on the phone almost everyday but I've never been able to see ...
by Guest
Dating a Military man + long distance = breaking up?!
I started dating this military guy for 7 months, then found out he got posted to another state. We fell in love very fast and was already doing long distance. He lives 2 hours away and comes visit me ...
by serendipity06
My long distance realtionship boyfriend of 3 years and 5 months suddenly stopped talking to me
Hi, My boyfriend and I has been in a long distance relationship for 3 years and 5 months. We are quite serious about our relationship as we are already talking about our wedding and everything ...
by inniegirl
Me and my girlfriend are in a long distance relationship. we have been dati...
Me and my girlfriend are in a long distance relationship. we have been dating for two years and we see each other at least once a month. Recently in the past two months, my girlfriend has been ...
by Guest
my long distance boyfriend doesn't contact me
I have been in long distance relationship for 7 months, we live in different countries. We used to communicate almost every day through texting and phone calls, he usually initiated the contact. ...
by tania888
How long does a rebound relationship last? or a long distance rebound relationship
Hi, so my gf of 2 years broke up with me a month ago and a week after or less she found a new bf. She said they weren't official at the time but they were doing what bf and gf do. A day after we ...
by Jay
Long distance relationship- I feel like we don't communicate enough? Help!
Being in a long distance relationship is difficult. I'm confused on how strong communication is suppose to be in a LDR. My boyfriend and I have been together for almost two years. We've been in an ...
by Confusedperson88
Long Distance Relationship... Broke up 3 months ago.. Missing ex 2 weeks NC
I was in a long distance relationship with my ex for over a year and a half and we were both madly in love. Over the summer I finally saved up enough to make a trip and visit her for 3 weeks. I'm 19 ...
by HeartbrokenKid
How long should i give him time to think/figure things out (his life)
Bf broke up with me on he 22nd, a week and half ago.. he still says he loves me etc, he came over and things seem normal.. the kisses, i love you.. all that. we were together for 6 months.. how long ...
by lovepink13
No contact rule applicable for long distance relationship?
My gf broke up with me a month ago, her reason is she got tired of me and all. She said she still loves me but she always ignore me. She will be having her internship in Tennessee for a year, she ...
by louie210
Three year long distance relationship and I want to break up.
I met my boyfriend at an awful time in my life. I was seriously contemplating taking my own life and then I met him and he filled me with so much happiness and positivity. Whenever I'm with him ...
by Seekinghelp
My long term BF is on a dating site!! what does this mean...
Last week, i discovered that my bf of 5 yrs is on a dating site called Plenty of Fish. About three weeks ago, we went through a huge fight and even took a week off.. but we got back together and i ...
by seekingrelief
long distance relationship that has ended badly
I have dated some girl for over 5 years on and off online and in real, we would get together and meet up but mostly it has been just online. we have broken up many times and gotten back together 80% ...
by Pedro
She is in a long distance relationship and i am falling for her...
I am new here guys so i will try to make this as short as possible, i just started college about 1 and a half month ago. Things were going pretty good i would say, till i started noticing this girl ...
by Jack
I don't think I can do long distance anymore.
Hi everyone, I just need some advice on my relationship, and I really don't know who to talk to who I know. Me and my boyfriend have been together for over 2 years and we met on the internet. At ...
by Hiccupingduck
my gf just ended our long distance relationship, how can i win her love back or will i ever again?
i was a 20 something year old busy but not stable Sr college student that was in a fun happy loving driven relationship with a 30 something yr old already accomplish lady for about a year. We both ...
by itsonlyrightandlef t
Long distance boyfriend wants space and has mood swings?
My boyfriend and I have been in a long distance relationship for almost 9 months. We live in different countries but we have plans to move in together in around 4-5 months time. We manage to see each ...
by Guest
Please!! Someone, Help me.No Contact Rule in a Long Distance Relationship.
My first boyfriend and first love broke up with me 3 weeks ago. A week before he told me the break up, I told it to him to break up because he had been treating me horribly. He doesn't talk to me and ...
by A Hopeless Soul
Your stories..How long till ex called u back
Hello all, Just want your personal story/blurb regarding a break up and how much time has passed with no contact that the ex called/reached out to you..?
by imthedjone
Long distance relationship fiancé and I don't know what to do. Advice please, or anything.
by EwokChief
<< Back 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 Next >>

Ask Your Question