Unknown1126's Blog

102 1

Okay.. So when me and ex first started going together it was senior year in high school (he was my first boyfriend) and about 2 or 3 months into the relationship i found out he cheated on me. We broke up and eventually got back together cause at the time i believed in second chances. After that things were going smoothly for us little to no arguments all laughing and smiles. He took my virginity... Eventually around summer time i noticed a change in him and the way he acted towards me. I told my friend that i think its time for us to break up because i feel like he doesn’t want to be with me anymore and she tells me that he cheated on me again. That day/ night we break up while i’m being sad i found out that he was telling other females that he had/has crushes on them, Acting like are whole relationship was a joke. He asked if we could stay friends.. i wasn’t sure if i wanted to but i gave it a shot and said yes. A few weeks after we break up he kisses me multiple times and asks for sex (my dumb and naive self said sure). I knew in order for me to get over him and for him to stop hurting me i would have to stop talking to him so i did. We would only talk if he texted first. Recently he told my friend he doesn’t want to be friends with me anymore, I told him happy birthday on his birthday and i didn’t get a thank you but he did go on a twitter rant about me telling him happy birthday, We saw each other for the first time in months and he doesn’t even acknowledge me but says hi to everyone else. He says im going to make things awkward since he have the same friends but I honesty dont hate him i could hold a convo with him if we was in the same room... I’m at the point where i don’t care about him at all.. if we are friends or not i just don’t care.

I feel he dislikes me even though it should be the other way around. He wants to dislike/hate or find something to hate about me even though i have done nothing wrong for him to do so. Sorry if this post is to long i really would like to understand what the heck is going on with him and why i’m being treated this way.

.

One Comment:

• heartsbreak: I think deep down he knows that he was a **** and everyone else knows it too. He got what he wanted from you and that was sex and now he knows that he can’t get that again because the gig is up. Don’t let him treat you that way. Ignore him like he does to you. Stop playing nice because you don’t have to be nice to a guy like that. He’s the one with the problem, not you.