Talyssaaa's Blog

Please Help..

83 1
Linkback

Me and my ex dated for 9 months. We were in love.. Then be broke up with me. I cried and begged and everything. He told me to leave him alone so I eventually did.. Then after a couple weeks, he was texting me. We tried to work things out. But, now he wants absolutly nothing to do with me. He’s mad at me cause I was going to hangout with a guy he hates. He told me to never talk to him again and he wants me out of his life. I tried and said sorry. I cried and called.. He doesn’t wanna forgive me. What should I do?

.

One Comment:

• gummybears: Stay away. He’s obviously emotional about it and doesn’t want to work it out. If he’s that insecure about a situation like this, it might be better to lick your wounds, recharge and make him wish he never broke it off with you! Lol!
    Say good riddance, dry your tears, call up the girls, have a fun night out,and do ablittle flirting.
    A few laughs help after crying so much. Even if it is for a few hours. :).