should i let my wife have sex with another man

Further communication on this topic has been disabled.
 avatar
7 years ago #2
dave
Guest

depends on ur situation man, age, health(do u still have sex with her??)...loads of factors that could have influance on ur decision, u would have to bring the details up, if i was to answer that simple question id say - no!

Chipper avatar
6 years ago #3
Chipper
Gold Member
Blogs: 6
Forum: 145
Votes: 8

are you crazy? marriage is a ***** between two people who decide to spend their lifes with each other.. in a healthy relationship.. no way..

if you both are into ***** and such then i dont think thats a healthy relationship..

avatar
6 years ago #4
Sabi
Guest

yes, if u dont mind, let her, my wife have 3 other sex relation. we both are fine and good relation

avatar
6 years ago #5
ruotaylor
Guest

No, no, and no!!!

gymgirlie avatar
6 years ago #6
gymgirlie
Wiz
Blogs: 1
Forum: 8,069
Votes: 344

No.

The resentment hits you later.

Then the problems start.

It's never a respecting love after that.

avatar
6 years ago #7
robert
Guest

We have been married for 39 years. During that time my wife has had sex with several other men with my permission. Sometimes I would watch and participate, other times she would go out. I often would help her dress sexy before going out. It was a real turn on for me to get her after she had been used by another man. ds]Before you try this you must be in a secure relationship, no jealousy or ego hangups.

night_orchid avatar
6 years ago #8
night_orchid
Master
Blogs: 14
Forum: 3,357
Votes: 193

Q1.) If you don't care, then why are you asking? Who do you need affirmation from?

Q2.) It's not so much about sex as it is with levels of intimacy and trust between you. if you are both participating and agree it is just sexual fun, fine. But if you feel she is having more interest away from you and exploring things with other men, then you will begin to feel that this is not about mutual interests anymore and your needs are becoming secondary.

I do understand that everyone has their own life experiences and can always prove people on here wrong. But I think it is important to point out that there is little studies really done on this and it is a lifestyle exception, not the norm, so knowing exactly how this affects people is still unknown.

Of those I know that practice poly, they are equally vulnerable to being cheated on and lied to, because it is not the sex but the relationship trust that is broken. When you engage multiple people, it is inevitable that you may develop bonds beyond the initial sexual attraction and I think that this may be exacerbated in these situations. And most people cannot handle that type of lifestyle.

avatar
6 years ago #9
mark
Guest

if you do
you will hate your self soon

avatar
6 years ago #10
guest L
Guest

y would u ask something like that? i guess u don't love ur wife if u allow her to have sex with another man. Don't get mad if she end up pregnant with another mans child because u allowed it. I don't no y u got married in the first place.

avatar
5 years ago #11
D
Guest

I agree 100 percent with Robert. If it turns you on and your wife wants to then go for it! My wife has done this many times and I love her more every time she does it. No kidding I really do. I get to watch or listen most times and wow it is a GREAT

avatar
5 years ago #12
natasha
Guest

we are a couple and beleive if both the partners ok nothing wrong any fem/couples int in swap group can get in touch for more discussion

avatar
5 years ago #13
bethoven is awesome!!!
Guest

What are you mental ( no offence but you probibly are for even asking that questen) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You should NEVER let your wife do it with someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's called being marred! Your supposed to love each other not cheat on each other even if the one that's cheating asked for permision from the other!!!!!!!!! If she is doing it with someone else you should get a divorce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope this helped! Good luck! I <3 boobies even though I'm a chick! Bi!

avatar
5 years ago #14
gordon
Guest

I totally agree. I too like to help my wife dress for her dates with other men & I even buy her sexy lingerie to wear for them.

Like you, I also enjoy having sex with her after another man has "come" inside her, & I like her to tell me EVERYTHING they did together!

avatar
5 years ago #15
wife has a bf
Guest

I have been married for 2 years.. Both Virgins befOre marriage and met 4 years ago. Love eachother to death. As we got comfortable with eachother before marriage we got pretty addicted with ***** with eachother.. N would give my wife all the pleasures in the book. Now after 2years of marriage she is working at a male dominant construction supply company as an accountant. She has a male co worker that she is always calling n texting away from work. He has a gf as well but is very un happy with her from wat my wife explains. My wife and him go for lunch together everyday.. N she comes home to tell me how sorry she feels for such a nice guy that his gf is so mean to him as he explains to my wife. My wife also cooks for him n buys him lunches and gifts as so does he. We recently went to my wifes work x-mas party n he was there but with his gf. My wife told me if i didnt go then she would attend the cruise party with her male co worker. So i went to the cruise and her friend did not come around much n nore did he talk to me much.. But him n my wife were texting eachother. My wife is always talkin about him n has called me by his name on many ocassions even during sex!my wife tells me how much she loves guyz of his culture now.. Before marriage she was into black men but not sexually.. Now my wife loves to get social n get attention and she is beautiful that im sure she does not have trouble with men approaching her. Now every other day she comes home telling me how horny she is and mentions she has to change first thing when she gets home because she is wet.. N i have checked and it is true she comes home extremely wet. I think she is enjoying the attention, as for me i dont mind it because i do not own her n nore control her desires. Is this ok?

avatar
5 years ago #16
Guest
Blogs:
Forum: 0

NOOO!!! If you both respect each other and respect your marriage you will not allow her to do this, and she will not do it anyways. A marriage is supposed to be about respect and caring for the one person you are in love with.

Polished Halo avatar
5 years ago #17
Polished Halo
Wiz
Blogs: 12
Forum: 8,044
Votes: 172

To wife has a bf
I remember seeing your same post in another area of the forum. I understand your concerns and questions, but why would you want to put her picture up like that? I'm assuming....that's your wife?

Does she know you posted a picture of her on a relationship forum?

avatar
5 years ago #18
wife has a bf
Guest

I mistakenly put it up in the forum.. i was trying to put it up as my profile... I am not too computer friendly, any idea how i get it off?

avatar
5 years ago #19
iamsingle
Guest

can i have sex with her too?

avatar
5 years ago #20
So in love
Guest

Your sick

avatar
5 years ago #21
wife's bf
Guest

where is the picture?