215 2

So on 1/24/2013, I was on my computer doing my homework for my online class.. I do this on my macbook air.. Well my macbook is set up to where anyone that has an I phone their messages I’m able to pick up on my computer and reply from my computer.

So I get this message from my ex saying” was looking thru old texts” and he sent this picture I sent him long awhile back. So we chatted for a bit and on one of the text I replied “my goal at that time was to bring a smile to his face” and he said “it workd then and now too”. That last sentence has me thinking. Does he miss me?.. Could he have feelings for me? What do u think?

In my mind I shouldn’t worry but how I would like to reply and tell him how I really feel but that wouldn’t do any good.. I just wanted to keep texting him.. Well the texts ended with me asking how his work was and he asked how mine was then he passed out after I sent him my last text... Haven’t received anything and I know I shouldn’t get my hopes up..I just don’t know what I should do or even pursue this or just let things happen on their own if they are meant to happen..

.

• gummybears: let things happen on their own.
    and besides..... what do you want?
  • angeloguy085: Gummy.. You are right I should just let things happen on their own.. and What I would really want?.. Is for this person to return.. Even though I didn’t call off the relationship.. I would love for that person to come back...