why do I love watching my wife have sex with another man?

Posted on Being Married
Answer
gummybears avatar
2 years ago #2
gummybears
Wiz
Blogs: 147
Forum: 6,406
Votes: 246

Lots of people are on your side.

Reply
FoxieLadie avatar
2 years ago #3
FoxieLadie
Wiz
Blogs: 135
Forum: 6,974
Votes: 533

Maybe because it makes you feel like your wife is a desirable woman. I don't know. I have no desire to watch my husband have sex with another woman. I know he's attractive because women flirt with him. That's enough for me - lol!

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #4
Guest
Blogs:
Forum: 0

As long as it's not my man you're watching, more power to you

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #5
Merseyman
Guest

Men are divided between jealous guys and guys who would love to watch their wives with another man, or at least fantasize with it. So it is more normal than what we would like to confess. Women don't feel like this because their are not so visually excited as we are. They are more for romance and feelings.
Once again, I agree with FoxieLadie, it makes us see our wives more atractive...

Reply
That_Chick avatar
2 years ago #6
That_Chick
Bronze Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 72
Votes: 9

every person has different preferences when it comes to sex there is nothing wrong to that. it probably gives you the satisfaction of knowing your wife is attractive and wanted

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #7
saj
Guest

My wife like to sex with old men becouse she sleep first time with old men she not enjoing sex with yong men she said old know how to do sex

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #8
winston12
Guest

You would be surprised how many men are in to that. My wife told me she had fantasies of young guys and I said I would love to have a younger woman and she said I could no problem! I am 57 and work out everyday .

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #9
Want2watch1
Guest

I wish I could control that same desire. I want my wife to have sex with other guys. She has no interest in doing that, but for me it is a powerful fantasy that I can never stop thinking about.

Reply
gummybears avatar
2 years ago #10
gummybears
Wiz
Blogs: 147
Forum: 6,406
Votes: 246

Some fantasies can be lived out between partners. Sometimes fantasies stay a fantasy.

That's life. That's marriage! lol!

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #11
joony
Guest

All this is true and can be very nice, but in order to avoid serious consequences we should get to know better women and men between themselves and each other complexes, that would all lead to a better understanding and better results. Very few women know and understand men's complexes, as well as rarely man who knows what is most important for women. Forcing always leads to bad results even if intentions are positive. Open lines of communication that can all be nice to be clear and follows is the best solution for all. nothing can be done to fast and without understanding. As i noticed this forum is trying to meet us with all the possible consequences, and in this issue it would be nice to clear up all the complexes, which can lead to greater satisfaction or unintended consequences.

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #12
bored_housewife
Guest

re Merseyman: NOT TRUE. I am a woman and I want to watch my husband have sex. I am 32 and he is 33.

Reply
gymgirlie avatar
2 years ago #13
gymgirlie
Wiz
Blogs: 1
Forum: 8,069
Votes: 344

well to board housewife ... yeah it is true....99 percent of women who actually do go through with this become jealous.

So you would be in the .008 percentile that likes date squares.

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #14
cc
Guest

Because its a BIG turn on to watch my wife do other guys to see her make him so hot he cant stand it and when he pops off in my wife I could explode on the spot...

Reply
Johnny Nicks avatar
2 years ago #15
Johnny Nicks
Scholar
Blogs: 84
Forum: 33,962
Votes: 1,396

And when 'the wife' says she might prefer to be with him all the time, is that enjoyable too?

Recent Blog Post: The Big Question?
Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #16
joony
Guest

johnny@ And when 'the wife' says she might prefer to be with him all the time, is that enjoyable too?

You're right. Not good, not at all, but it also means that marriage was missed, and that in this case the best solution for both partners is to divorce. In order for both of them to find right person what kind of persons for one and the other much more fits. where two persons a good fit together, there's never a serious problems. If someone believes that he fully fits with the person with which he lives, it does not always mean that it is true. Until all this isn't proved by both sides in some of the many different ways.

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #17
cc
Guest

What we get off on is talking about what happened and how good it was while we have sex and I clean her up umm umm... We are secure in what we do!!!

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #18
Winston 12
Guest

This is why fantasies should stay fantasies!

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #19
Remorseful Woman
Guest

guys are so weird. my ex boyfriend half said that he was betrayed by the fact that i had sex with another guy (cheated on him) but at the same time, he said it was hot…. wth?

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #20
joony
Guest

first of all you should first ask yourself the following questions:
1. Do you have enough experience as a lover with your partner and if she did with you also or you just believe in it?
2. How much trust do you have in your partner
3. how much you believe in yourself and your lovemaking skills.
4. Would you continue to appreciate and respect your partner, because of, don't ever forget this is thing that your partner do for you, to make you fulfill with this your desire?
5. with what kind of person your wife will make love, someone who will have respect for you and your wife like about your innocent, honest princess or like a cheap sl*ut, someone who will like se*xually to abuse and humiliated your wife or someone who would be trying to give her pleasure with deserve respect?

If you do not have any problems here, first allow your wife to provocative attract attention from this man especially physically se*xually.. that he then irresistibly wants your wife se*xually. And that she has se*xual control over him and not that he has control over your wife, You have to set your boundaries and together control the whole situation.

This would give to your wife feeling of much greater value as a woman. And for you will raised the pride of your sweet beloved wife. It can open your borders to greater and nicer se*xual pleasure.
The true boundaries of satisfaction they do not exist, they are all fake placed from people, and not from any God, i don't know why we need all this, but in the nature they don't exist this lovemaking boundaries nowhere.

I wish you lots of success in your life, and a lot of pleasure in your love.

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #21
Guest
Blogs:
Forum: 0

Remorseful, maybe he found the humiliation hot. I don't know. You never can be sure what will turn a person on.

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #22
joony
Guest

If a man tries to open a new borders experience for his beloved wife, with greater satisfying for his wife, or if this is his way to the a nice thre*esome for his wife, then it's all nice and sweet.
With all respect of women's munificent bodies, and numerous sensitive ero*genous zones, if two good experienced lover in a nice way gives to women maximum attention this can be for any woman a wonderful pleasure. If a woman is ready for that kind of experience, and if it is able to satisfy both men, with good lovers women may eventually become addicted to this kind of s*ex. if this does not bother anyone, this can be a wonderful healthy addiction as opposed to drugs or other harmful dependencies.

Nice or not, we are all different.

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #23
DENNIS
Guest

Your right, guys don't make sense.
I would be **** just for my wife flirting with another guy . But then I would love to watch my wife get banged while on vacation with a stranger ...been married 23 years..

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #24
john
Guest

Check on Craiglist. Believe me , I've been with two different couples who I banged the wife while he watches or joins...

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #25
BDave
Guest

Remorsefulwoman, I can explain that for you. When you cheated on him deception was involved and he wasn't' involved. You did it behind his back. But the thought of you getting off with another man still turns him on. If only you would do it right in front of him his imagination wouldn't drive him crazy.

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #26
Guest
Blogs:
Forum: 0

Ack! I've heard so many horror stories about Craigslist. I'm not THAT curious!

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #27
dg
Guest

My wife and I were curious about a cuckold experience. We tried Craiglist. Lots of takers because my wife is very sexy, Latin, beautiful face. We almost chickened out the first time, but went and did it. He got her off...they took a shower. Very kind of porny experience. Nextwas an older gentleman.... Veryrespectful. He really got her off. Third guy was black....it was intense. We didn't repeat. Sort of got our fill

Reply
 avatar
2 years ago #28
dg
Guest

I'm with you. I have a sexy wife and it has always turned me on how many guys wanna **** ,her. I've watched her with three different guys. Each experience was different.... but there were a lot of satisfied parties.

Reply
gymgirlie avatar
2 years ago #29
gymgirlie
Wiz
Blogs: 1
Forum: 8,069
Votes: 344

It's an ego trip now.

You don't have a sense of commitment.

It's a way to call your lady a complete **** when you want to ship out and find a younger wife to share with your sailor buddies later.

I don't know.

Why do priests lick little boys.

Reply
gymgirlie avatar
2 years ago #30
gymgirlie
Wiz
Blogs: 1
Forum: 8,069
Votes: 344
Reply