After 4 month of no contact and still depressed

My bf left me 8 month ago for his insecurity from my male friend who is also his friend and our coworker .We were just good friend but my bf think he was my bf .He left me and I pleaded and begged him 4 month and one day I finally realized go to no contact and still I am on no contact with my bf ....Neither I and nor he is trying to contact each other ..But I love and miss him still terribally ...May I broke no contact

Sponsored Links
Posted on Dating
Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #2
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

It is hard when you love someone and they are not reciprocating your love, 4 months may seen like a long time but in the book of love you will probably never stop but you learn to accept that it may never happen and the only person who suffer when you are stuck is you.

Try to learn the power of acceptance and move forward, believe that there is something greater for you to achieve, we try to replace our hurt with the object of our hurt, in your case it is him, I notice that you still refer to him as your boyfriend but he is your ex and it is time to accept that despite your love for him he may not be the one.

avatar
1 week ago #3
Soni
Guest

Thanks for your reply...

Sponsored Links
Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #4
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

I know you want him back and is disappointed with the reply, however it is not impossible however you just have to take care of yourself or he will not be respecting you.

avatar
1 week ago #5
Soni
Guest

He is my coworker but different offices .....I don't want him back but he falsely accused me just I wanna he apologise me for his blame ...I always think his hard words towards me and my chachrectr ...I m not this type of girls just fun loving girl....Why he blame me why he left me like this ....I begged and pleaded but he didnt give any response he checked my fb but didn't find any wrong thing ....Just left me ....I want his apology nothing else ...

avatar
1 week ago #6
Soni
Guest

After 2 month of nc he congrats me when I purchase a new house but I didn't reply ....And after that he didn't contact again.....Why I miss him terribly ...Don't know what to plz give me best advice which I can follow please ...Why he think I m loose chachrectr ....If we talk some one extra because we are good friend is that mean some thing is wrong..We were just friend good friend but he thought we are in relationship ....How can he think like that ....And left me broken

Johnny Nicks avatar
1 week ago #7
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Well maybe you need to reach out once more?

What harm would it do?

Sponsored Links
 avatar
1 week ago #8
Soni
Guest

Don't know

Johnny Nicks avatar
1 week ago #9
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Ok so either way contact might help you rebuild and grow together or if it does not work, it may help to forget about him and move on?

avatar
1 week ago #10
Soni
Guest

I don't want to lose my dignity or self respect again

Johnny Nicks avatar
1 week ago #11
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

So you feel He is not worth that?

avatar
1 week ago #12
Soni
Guest

Ya he falsely accused me ....I continuous begging him explain him I was not doing wrong with him but he left me broken

Sponsored Links
 avatar
1 week ago #13
Soni
Guest

Please give me best advice ...I just wanna hear his appologise with me ......

avatar
1 week ago #14
Soni
Guest

Please help me ...I m getting confused

avatar
1 week ago #15
Soni
Guest

I want ur advice plz

Johnny Nicks avatar
1 week ago #16
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Could you write him a letter? What would you say in it?

SomebodyElse avatar
1 week ago #17
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

You can't make him apologize. He will apologize only when he wants to, which may be never. You can't control what he does, no matter how much you beg, cry or plead. So accept that.

If he wants to believe some false idea about you and you have denied it, that is the choice he is making. Some people will never apologize for anything. He may be that kind of person.

Focus on the things you can control. He is not as important as your happiness and the rest of your life. But you seem to be making his opinion more important than your happiness. Why?

Sponsored Links
Johnny Nicks avatar
1 week ago #18
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Soni

Are you still there? You are sure you just want him to apologise and not to try to rebuild and improve what you had?

Read this it may help?

The Elastic Band Effect http://www.cosmo.ph/relationships/your-secret-love-weapon-the-rubber-band-effect

If you want him to apologise try to explain how sad it makes you feel being unjustly accused of something..How do you feel?

avatar
1 week ago #19
Soni
Guest

Thanks for ur advice

Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #20
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

How are things going Soni? I hope you are taking care of yourself.

avatar
1 week ago #21
Soni
Guest

Hmm......Trying to not break no contact

Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #22
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

Do you see the logic in it?

If you are missing him really bad and think that you need to reach out I guess the only thing stopping you is he may not reciprocate... so I guess it is best to stop trying and do it.

I am not a believer in no contact if you are still hurt from the disconnection, but after reevaluating the situation do you think staying with the no contact is best for you?

I you think no contact is going to bring him back then maybe you are mislead, do it for you...

I was not even asking about him, I was asking if you are taking care of yourself.

Are you hanging with friends?

Are you exploring new hobbies?

Are you going out on dates?

Are you reestablishing your connection with relatives you have not spoken to in a while.

If you have Netflix then I would like you to see the movie, 99 Homes. It is a wake up to some reality... very emotional movie and it talks to people and what they are dealing with, watch it and let us discuss it.

Sponsored Links
 avatar
1 week ago #23
Soni
Guest

Thanks for support ....I belong from india ....Small Town .....And working in government bank ......So my only routine is job to home and home to job

Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #24
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

Well we are going to have to do something about that, and I do hope you have Netflix in India, but being in a depressed state is not going to win any hearts .

Johnny Nicks avatar
6 days ago #25
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

So I, how do you relax and take care of yourself?

avatar
6 days ago #26
Soni
Guest

Don't know ...

Johnny Nicks avatar
6 days ago #27
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Oh dear! Are you a lost cause Soni?

Tell us little more about you?

Sponsored Links
 avatar
6 days ago #28
Soni
Guest

I love him but he doesn't believe me ...He thinks I cheated on him but I never thought the word of cheating so how can I do cheat on him ....He angrily abuse me and very harsh word against me ...After 8 month of breakup and 4 month no contact ..I still think about him .....Feeling miserable ...And how can he think like that ..

avatar
6 days ago #29
Soni
Guest

I begged n plead him for stay in my life ...But he didn't respond ..Not taking my call n finally I went on nc ...

Johnny Nicks avatar
6 days ago #30
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Sometimes people dont have much value, they feel they do not deserve happiness or love, so they imagine they are being abandoned or being betrayed ☹️

By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility. Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Relationship Talk