I have been with my ex for about a year on and off. I was her first love. I...

I have been with my ex for about a year on and off. I was her first love. I knew i didnt deserve her because i used to party all the time and just was living a careless life style. She loved me no matter what. she watched me date another person while we were broken up she still kept offering to get back together and work things out and we did just that. I knew i was bad for her she was one of these girls that just loves unconditionally and gets hurt easily. after a while i told her that she needs to find someone else because i didnt want her to be with someone like me who used to party and just live a messy life i wanted her to be happy and be with someone who would give her what she deserves. i begged for her to go find someone else and she still stayed with me untill she finally had enough and left. we haven'tt spoken for quiet sometime and i have tried contacting her but no response. i've heard that she is happy and dating someone new so i wrote her a letter to which she replied that she forgave me long time ago for everything and she needs me to stop writing her because she is happy and moved on. for the past year ive cleaned up myself stopped partying and drinking and all of that together and dated a few times but in all relationships i couldn't stop thinking about my ex not then and not now. i dont know how to go about letting her go becauseI've realized that i've loved her more than i thought and i cant get myself to stop re- reading our old conversations and cant get myself to delete everything i have from her. what do i do?

Sponsored Links
Posted on Dating
 avatar
3 months ago #2
Mia
Guest

Whats the use of talking to her now when she told ya that shes moved on . You have lost her as u had thought she would not find anyone and would wait for u while u would party woth multiple girls. See what has happened , she has got the right guy who is there fr him forever while u are alone only missing her . This is a learning experiance for u . Be a man and never insult or reject a girl . U will end up bad .

avatar
3 months ago #3
Ryan
Guest

I just thought i could get another chance with her. But i guess not. I need some advice on how to move on from this. i miss her everyday and i know i should have never rejected her

Sponsored Links
By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility. Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Relationship Talk