Latest security update

Hi everyone,

As you might have noticed we have an on going effort to increase the security on the site. We make these changes in order to improve everyone safety.

The latest change limits user names to digits, letters, spaces, dots, dashes and underscores (e.g. 0-9, a-z, A-Z, " ", ".", "-" and "_").

If your username includes characters that are not on the list you will need to sign in using your email address. In such a case we strongly advise you to change your username as some functions on the site will be blocked until you do so. For example you will not be able to update your account details and people will not be able to send you private messages.

To update your username, please go to My Pages > Settings > Profile Settings > Account and update the Username field.

Thank you for your understanding,
Mickey.

Sponsored Links
Posted on Site feedback
Baron A. avatar
2 months ago #2
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,500
Votes: 1,723

I am not sure I get it, so you are saying I do not have to change my user name, because I certainly I do not have to as most persons know me as Baron A.

avatar
2 months ago #3
SomebodyElse
Guest

Looks like the spaces and period in your name are okay, Barron. But Mickey will let us know if that's incorrect.

Sponsored Links
Baron A. avatar
2 months ago #4
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,500
Votes: 1,723

I suppose he will.

Johnny Nicks avatar
2 months ago #5
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,802
Votes: 1,614

Mickey, will we still be able to ask for “Green Thumbs” or in Baron’s case “Green Thumps?” 😉

Baron A. avatar
2 months ago #6
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,500
Votes: 1,723

Thanks Johnny, just saw the error.

avatar
2 months ago #7
SomebodyElse
Guest

But I will be very upset if you ever stop calling me "Bashee." I always loved that.

Sponsored Links
Baron A. avatar
2 months ago #8
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,500
Votes: 1,723

SomebodyElse wrote:

😁

avatar
2 months ago #9
SomebodyElse
Guest

😄

By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility. Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Relationship Talk