Link Love - How to Have Faith in Love, What to Do With a Cheating Partner and How to Avoid Predators

I have read a couple of really interesting post this week which I wanted to share with you. there is no real common denominator between them other than the fact that all of them discuss issues that often come up in relationships in general and on this site in particular.

predator eyes

• Say you are way past the dating stage and you have just found out that your partner is cheating on you. Do you forgive and forget or kick them out without another word? Cyberdating Expert discusses this issue.
  • If worst comes to worst, and you find yourself leaving or being left by your love - you will probably find a lot of people telling you its time to let go and to move on. When you are in the eye of the storm, that is really hard to do. Only Positive News posted a beautiful post, on keeping the faith in love, and allowing yourself to let go and move on.

photo credit, creative commons license Josh Liba

So... what do you think? Please leave me a comment.

Ruth is a champion member at Relationship Talk.

• SadSally: I have printed out the post about letting go. Its very beautiful, and if I read it everyday, I might just internalize it and be able to start letting go.
  • Jamie: I am not sure what I think about a cheating partner, and I would kick them out or not... I agree with the lady more than with the man in the video. I think if you put your mind to it (both partners) and really work at it, it is possible, after a lot of time and work to get passed it.
  • jade: I like Sharon’s quote of her father: " If it sounds too good to be true... it is!" I think that after I met the first man who was "too good to be true" I was hurt enough to know I’ll never be fulled with this kind of deception anymore. Now, when I’m old and wise I know these men are either spineless or liars.

By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility. Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Relationship Talk