My ex made it so I can’t see her story on her Snapchat for no reason at all

So my ex of a year broke up with me about two weeks ago. It was my fault I had a problem and lied about it and wasn’t getting any better. After she broke up with me I fixed my problem and I did the whole I love you and would do anything to get you back with you thing and even drew her picture of her, it turned out pretty good. But dispite my efforts she still got together with her friend that I knew he had feelings for her while we were dating. We talked a little I told her I couldn’t just be friends with her and that I would always love her and she could always come to me with anything, so I feel that we ended on pretty good terms nothing to bad. Then after that I started to do the no contact theory and didn’t watch any of her snaps off of my Snapchat account and posted things that I was trying to better about myself like going to the gym and hanging with friends. She would watch them but had to have seen that I wasn’t watching her snaps. After about 5 days she made it so I couldn’t see her snaps at all basically blocking me. I didn’t make her mad at me or creep on her in anyway. I am just confused why she would do it. I have been watching through a friends account and she wouldn’t have been doing anything that she didn’t want me to see. It just seems like she might be trying to get a reaction on of me. What does it seem like to you all?

Sponsored Links
Posted on Breaking up
Johnny Nicks avatar
6 days ago #2
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

I’m really sorry to hear your situation. No contact does not work all the time and indeed there is much doubt as to whether it works at all because if it does work it may have been that “contact” would have worked just as well. However because you have not been in contact with her you have lost communication and influence which you should try to re-establish indirectly through social media if you can?

Remind her of your personal qualities of the things that she used to love about you and possibly of some happy times you shared? That might help?

avatar
6 days ago #3
Billy
Guest

What does it matter if she had blocked you/deleted you on snapchat? You weren’t looking so it's still the same...see it as another step to you moving on... my ex still looked at my sc 4 months after breaking up.... it’s not important either contact her or take it that she is moving on

Sponsored Links
MikeyMan avatar
6 days ago #4
MikeyMan
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 6
Votes: 0

I had asked for her take me back after about a week, and she said that she was happy with this guy. To me it seems like he is a rebound and she is using him to keep her company and make the break up easier on her. She says she still loves me and cares for me but doesn’t have the same affection for me. I believe with a little time it may change and I’m trying to better myself we didn’t end on a bad note so I would like to think there’s still hope. I don’t know what to do.

jbombard avatar
6 days ago #5
jbombard
Champion
Blogs: 0
Forum: 1,329
Votes: 6

I have been in a similar situation. Let the rebound play itself out. Those typically never workout. Remain working on yourself, be around friends, workout, benefit yourself and start making yourself into the best you possible. I had one ex who came back after 2 rebounds, and 9-10 months later. So dont worry and hang in there. Focus on you. Improve yourself. Having the right mindset and not getting all worked up and anxious everytime you speak or deal w her is where you need to be. Calm and collected my friend.

MikeyMan avatar
5 days ago #6
MikeyMan
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 6
Votes: 0

Thank you I appreciate it. It’s just tough because she’s known he had feelings for her while we were together. She always said she didn’t feel that way for him and when we broke up she said she realized she had some for him. I’m not sure if it just makes this break up easy for her or she really likes him. She knows that I never liked the guy. We broke up once before for 2 days and she hung out with him. I’m pretty sure she used him to make me jealous. What would you say I should do? I started to do the no contact rule about a week ago, and when I stoped looking at her snaps she basically blocked me. Should I still try and keep in contact with her? Try and be friends? I just don’t want to be friend zoned. I know I shouldn’t blatantly interfere with her relationship. And it might be good for me to try to be friend because I’m sure this guy will get joules.

jbombard avatar
5 days ago #7
jbombard
Champion
Blogs: 0
Forum: 1,329
Votes: 6

Honestly im going through a similar situation. My ex had a guy who she was with 24/7 with school and work, and she always said how irrelevant he was an everything. I caught her lieing, broke up with her and as soon as I do theyre hanging out and hooking up. A week later she said he was a distraction and blows me up begging and begging saying she'll change and block him and never speak to him again. Well a month later I tell her I cant do this, and shes right back sleeping with him the very next day. They dont change man. People like her just need someone to fall back on and fill the void. My ex was very manipulative. I put my foot down, blocked her and Im moving on. I honestly believe you should follow my footpath. I sleep better and I have zero stress and anxiety, and have even found a new girl who seems great. If you want to journey together and talk on a personal level you can always go to my profile and ask me a private question for us to chat one on one. And if my advice is helpful I appreciate and positive feed back on my profile! Let me know!!

Sponsored Links
MikeyMan avatar
5 days ago #8
MikeyMan
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 6
Votes: 0

Thanks man, that’s what I’m going to try and do stay positive and just try and move on thanks for the advice! I’ll definitely leave some positive feedback!

jbombard avatar
5 days ago #9
jbombard
Champion
Blogs: 0
Forum: 1,329
Votes: 6

I feel you. Our situation is very similar. Its always the ones that they make seem so irrelevant the actual ones theyre keeping in arms length. Im just done allowing that behavior and its our own faults if we allow it. We are better than that. What has helped me keep my peace and become better and positive is working out. You should look into finding a hobby that keeps your mind focused.

MikeyMan avatar
5 days ago #10
MikeyMan
Fresh Member
Blogs: 0
Forum: 6
Votes: 0

It just seem like she was so into me at the time and made it realy believable that she didn’t have feelings for him. I agree we can’t have the fear of someone taking our girlfriend from us. And for her to allow that to even be a slight possibility it messed up! But the last couple day I have picked up going to the gym I use to work out all the time but just have been so busy with work and her. So now I plan on just filling the time she took up with working out.

By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility. Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Relationship Talk