Top Blogs for January 2018

SomebodyElse avatar
1 week ago #31
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

I think that song made Robert Goulet famous. Well, that and "If Ever I Should Leave You."

Sponsored Links
Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #32
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

Another wonderful song... you guys sure know your music.

Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #33
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

FoxieLadie wrote:

Baron,

I sing this song regularly and I even made a recording of it. I also like the song "They Were You" from the same musical, "The Fantasticks."

Foxie

That is another beautiful one, I just love the chords in that one, the piano is dominant and duets are dying and I just love a good duet. Then of course a story line and you can follow. In the end it says, there are room enough for both... just love it, thanks for the reminder Foxie, I could discuss music forever.

Sponsored Links
SomebodyElse avatar
1 week ago #34
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

<<Another wonderful song... you guys sure know your music.>>

At least songs that were popular in the 20th century. I know a few P!nk and Lady Gaga songs, but that is the sum total of my knowledge of 21st century music. I tuned out in the early 1990s.

Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #35
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

I must confess this guy have me at hello... Bruno Mars, especially that Saturday Funk thing, I am singing to it word for word now, but I cannot play it as the chord structure is very different and does require drums and bass in getting the movement. I kind of like a few of the new guys, cannot remember their names to save my life.

SomebodyElse avatar
1 week ago #36
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

Bruno Mars has a great, smooth voice. I remember the 2010 song "Nothing on You," when he was a featured artist with B.o.B. A great summer song!

Baron A. avatar
1 week ago #37
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

Indeed, I was elated when he got Album of the year, I still know how to pick them.

Sponsored Links
SomebodyElse avatar
1 week ago #38
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

Apparently you do!

Johnny Nicks avatar
6 days ago #39
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Ive heard you sing Foxie..Very impressive 😊

livelife72 avatar
6 days ago #40
livelife72
Silver Member
Blogs: 5
Forum: 58
Votes: 5

I saw Bruno Mars in concert a couple years ago- amazing performer, love his music!!! Nice taste 😊

Johnny Nicks avatar
6 days ago #41
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

livelife...One swallow does not make a spring 😉 lol..

SomebodyElse avatar
6 days ago #42
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

Yes, and I think he was a guest performer in the Super Bowl half time show a few years ago. He was better than the headliner, imo. He sings with his whole heart.

Sponsored Links
Baron A. avatar
5 days ago #43
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

He certainly was a beast at the Super Bowl, I thought Justin at this Super Bowl could have done a little more but it was okay. I will never forget the incident with Janet Jackson, that was very interesting, however we do have some good upcoming talents.

SomebodyElse avatar
5 days ago #44
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

All JT's songs sounded alike to my ears. I know that makes me sound like a cranky old person, but it's true. At least he seemed to be having a good time.

I didn't see the wardrobe malfunction with Janet Jackson, but it was in the newspapers for days afterwards, so I almost felt as if I'd seen it.

I enjoyed Lady Gaga's performance last year.

Baron A. avatar
5 days ago #45
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

Lady Gaga surprised me, and taught me a lesson, never judge the book by its cover, she is very talented and a good singer.

Johnny Nicks avatar
5 days ago #46
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Its better to just sound like a cranky old person than to actually be one 😉

SomebodyElse avatar
5 days ago #47
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

Heh. Truth! 😄

Sponsored Links
Johnny Nicks avatar
5 days ago #48
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

But I am not going to admit to it directly..

SomebodyElse avatar
5 days ago #49
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

Who does, unless they're forced to? 😉

Johnny Nicks avatar
4 days ago #50
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Im just pleased no one is trying to force me.

SomebodyElse avatar
4 days ago #51
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

It's the little things that matter.

Spitfire avatar
4 days ago #52
Spitfire
Wiz
Blogs: 16
Forum: 8,101
Votes: 213

Very true, SE.

The other day, I saw a couple with their twin boys, both boys have severe spina bifida. Really heartbreaking sight, I must say.

I only have to look at those who are less fortunate than me when I feel cranky to be able to say to myself, "I am good, what the hell am I b1tching about?!"

Sponsored Links
Recent Blog Post: To love even when it hurts
Spitfire avatar
4 days ago #53
Spitfire
Wiz
Blogs: 16
Forum: 8,101
Votes: 213

I love "Superheros - The Script"

"Everyday, every hour, turn the pain into power.."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIm1GgfRz6M

SomebodyElse avatar
4 days ago #54
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

I was thinking that very thing, Spitfire, except I was thinking about all the people starving in North Korea. My problems are piddly stuff.

Johnny Nicks avatar
4 days ago #55
Johnny Nicks
Meister
Blogs: 107
Forum: 44,951
Votes: 1,616

Ive Male client in his 30s with 3 kids under 10. Who has teminal skin cancer secondaries in his lungs, liver, months to live, whose dad refuses to see him because he denies his illness, as he can’t cope with the reality of his sines illness, whose estranged wife is seeing a new guy but encouraging him to cash in his life insurance policy so she can get a new car..for her new BF.. his only concern is whether his wife will look after his kids when he has gone. He has never shown any sadness or anger at his own condition. His only concern is for others.

SomebodyElse avatar
4 days ago #56
SomebodyElse
Ace
Blogs: 1
Forum: 1,175
Votes: 37

Yet another band I'd never heard of. Very nice song! 👍👍👍👍

Baron A. avatar
4 days ago #57
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

Never heard of them either, but the music is very nice and coordinated. The pianist is good and the vocalist has a good tenor voice.

Sponsored Links
Spitfire avatar
4 days ago #58
Spitfire
Wiz
Blogs: 16
Forum: 8,101
Votes: 213

I only heard about them quiet recently. They also sing another great song "Hall of Fame".

Baron A. avatar
4 days ago #59
Baron A.
Meister
Blogs: 71
Forum: 53,585
Votes: 1,726

I will check it out... music is my life.

Spitfire avatar
4 days ago #60
Spitfire
Wiz
Blogs: 16
Forum: 8,101
Votes: 213

Yes, music is one of the little things in life that I appreciate, but to tell you the truth, I am not into love songs, still good music is good music, regardless of the lyrics. There is more to a song than lyrics, though lyrics is important.

Real musicians are usually sensitive souls and prone to depression, lol..

2
By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility. Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Relationship Talk