Tried to kiss ex boyfriend!! And he left

He dumped me 2 months ago because we was fighting a lot.theres been a few messages a week all instigated by me sometimes he ignores them sometimes he replies.we met up once 3 weeks after the split to talk he was unsure of what to do but said he still loves me etc but after that ignored me for a week when I finally made contact he said we don’t work and need to leave it for good.so a few days ago after a few messages back and forth he said he’d had a dream about me so I said I wanted to talk to him and did he want to come round to my house for a drink and a chat he said yes I’m up for that so lastnite he came Round it was nice to spend a bit of time togeather just chatting during the time he said he thinks it’s best we just be friends but a while later when I mentioned going out at the weekend he got annoyed wanting to no who with etc to which I said it isn’t really any of your business and he didn’t like that.after a few drinks I tried to kiss him but he moved away and said no freaked out called a taxi and left!! But messaged me to say that he loves me to pieces he can’t handle the thought of me going out and that he freaked out when I kissed him he does fancy me but knows if he kissed me he’d want me back and he doesn’t want to go down that road!!! Now I’m unsure of what to do I feel like a fool .we split for 5 months last year but we never stopped seing each other sleeping togeather etc and eventually got back together I don’t want to give up on him but I feel like im wasting my time .some help is needed please

Sponsored Links

Posted on Getting Back

Johnny Nicks avatar
#2
2 months ago

He got jealous..It sounds like you are in the power struggle stage of a relationship. Take a read of the below and get back to me.

The 5 stages of a relationship http://www.loveatfirstfight.com/relationship-advice/relationship-stages/

Socrushed29 avatar
#3
2 months ago

Hmmmm I don’t no

Sponsored Links
Johnny Nicks avatar
#4
2 months ago

How do you feel being in a FWB situation?

Socrushed29 avatar
#5
2 months ago

Fine well that’s we was last year and ended up back together but oviously as he freaked out and left it isn’t what he wants

Johnny Nicks avatar
#6
2 months ago

Do you think he secretly wants more than that?

Socrushed29 avatar
#7
2 months ago

When he left he said he loves me still and it’s not that he’s not attracted to me it’s just the wrong thing to do because there’s feelings involved.i doubt he will be willing to come round again now think I’ve scared him off completely do you think I shouldn’t contact him for a few weeks?

Sponsored Links
Socrushed29 avatar
#8
2 months ago

He also said it’s good I’m getting help now but it took him leaving for me to go and get it and why didn’t I get it during the relationship when the fights happend

Socrushed29 avatar
#9
2 months ago

Anybody???

Socrushed29 avatar
#10
2 months ago

Can somebody give some advice?

By entering this site you declare you are 18 or older, you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility. Copyright © 2006 - 2018 Relationship Talk